Trees make an excellent addition to your property, which is why you want to take care of them in the best possible way. For many people, it is challenging to try to take on tree work for a variety of reasons. Rather than tackling trees around your home by yourself, you can enlist the help of an Orlando residential tree service to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
The unfortunate truth is that as trees grow, they begin to get old and weak. When you add all of the exposure to the elements, they can be fragile whenever there are heavy gusts of wind. If you have trees that are beginning to near the end of their lifespan, calling in the help of the best tree services in the area will ensure everything is taken care of. Whether you start to see signs of damage or you have questions about a tree’s health on your property, you can see if residential tree trimming will help.
These are five telltale signs that it is time for you to call in the help of the best certified arborist in the Orlando area:
- Branches Touching Wires – Whenever you notice that any portion of a tree is touching the wires on your property, you need to call in the help of an Orlando residential tree service. Due to the dangers involved with power lines, this is never the type of project to handle yourself.
- Splitting or Falling Branches – Any heavy winds and rain from a storm can cause branches to bend, split, or fall. While you may think you can grab a ladder and chainsaw to deal with it yourself, professional tree removal services know best practices for tree trimming safety. It is never worth risking your own safety.
- Root Exposure – Have you started to notice that you have a tree leaning to one side, and now the roots are starting to come up from the soil? A good tree service will know how to handle the tree so that you will not have any worries about it being addressed properly.
- Branches Touching Your Home – It is best to call in an Orlando residential tree service should you notice that branches are hitting your window panes, gutters, or roof. Rather than running the risk of a gust of wind causing damage, you can have it addressed by experts.
- Visible Decay – Some homeowners may not think that decay is anything to worry about, but this is a sign that the tree is getting weak. You could have damage to your home, or the safety of others is compromised should the tree begin to break or fall.
Do you have questions about hiring a residential and commercial tree trimming service? We are always here to help at McCullough Tree Service, and we would like to ensure that you get the prompt, reliable tree care that you deserve. If you have tree trimming or removal questions, contact McCullough Tree Service for a free estimate by calling (407) 734-5854, and we will set up a time that works best for your schedule. Orlando Residential Tree Service
McCullough Tree Service
View Larger Map
125 W Pine Ave