If you want to take care of your property and all of the landscaping within, this calls for a decent amount of tree care. If you happen to have palm trees around your yard, this will include palm tree trimming from a local lawn and tree service that you can trust. When you want to know that you have trees that will last a long time, look beautiful, and enhance the curb appeal of your home, then you should be looking for a team of professionals to handle your tree trimming in Orlando.
Tree Types Matter
You may not realize it, but your tree care starts with selecting the best trees and making sure that they get planted in the right place around your property. It is good to ensure you select trees that will thrive where you plant it, especially once they are fully grown. You need to think about things like:
- Purpose – Are you thinking of planting to help with shade or energy reduction? Would you like to have trees for aesthetics or privacy? The goal you have in mind will help you to determine different trees and their overall suitability.
- Site Limitations – Any good Orlando tree services will be able to tell you about your hardiness zone and what you can expect from certain trees when it comes to the height and spread as they grow. Always know your soil conditions and make sure that your trees will be getting the best sunlight exposure.
When it comes to smart palm tree care or most tree needs in general, there are several tree trimming tips to keep in mind. You should always prune the trees as a way to:
- Prevent wind and storm damage
- Increase safety and visibility
- Remove any potential fire hazards
- Remove seeds, flowers, and fruit
Your local palm tree trimmers in Orlando, FL, will also tell you that you must take the health of the tree into consideration when it is time to address it. For example, you should always look for any dying fronds that are hanging down or discolored. It is also a good idea to see if there are any fruit stalks or flowers that can sometimes slow tree growth due to sapping energy from it.
Of course, when it comes to palm tree trimming in Orlando, the right tools must be used at all times. This is where we come in at McCullough Tree Service! We get to work on your tree care needs while using all of the best tools for the trade. This may include top of the line pruning saws, chainsaws, and other hand tools to ensure the right results.
Whether you are a local commercial or residential customer, we are the certified arborists that you want to work on your property. If you have questions on storm cleanup, tree demossing, tree removal, or tree trimming in Orlando, we are happy to come out to your property so that we can provide you with an assessment. If you would like to learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment, contact McCullough Tree Service for a free estimate at (407) 734-5854.